Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is widely distributed in males over the age of 35 years. Previously, the disease bothered the representatives of the stronger sex, whose age was older than 45 years.
Adenoma of the prostate, "younger", this is due to the lifestyle and promiscuous sexual relations. To the urologist not all, but everyone wants to get rid of the problem. It is time to figure out which drugs for the treatment of prostatitis and BPH give the real score.
Selection of drugs: characteristics of the therapy
Since BPH cannot be removed without complex treatment. Only after the exam and study for tests that the doctor prescribes medicines, given the degree of neglect. Often prescribers of the following types:
- inhibitors – to decrease the size of the prostate. The drug slows the growth or completely stop it;
- alpha blockers – they are used to relax the muscles of the gland of the prostate;
- medicinal herbs, plant extracts. Reduces inflammation, normalizes the urinary system. Are assigned only in relation to the above medications.
The list of medicines is large. This files most often assigned to the combination of therapy, avoiding surgical intervention. Picking up the medicine specialist should be tailored to the patient's health. Some medications of prostatitis and BPH have a number of side effects:
- Low blood pressure – therefore, in patients people with hypertension, hyperplasia prostate is treated under close surveillance.
- Influence on cardiac system – some drugs dangerous in the elderly.
- Headaches, nausea and dizziness.
- Allergic reactions.
- Low power – this item is immediately expressed by the attending doctor that the man was not to develop a complex.
The particular therapy requires the aggravation of prostatitis, the symptoms of which are easy to recognize. But, in any case, all medications must be prescribed by physicians, the treatment is carried out under the supervision.
Inhibitors for the treatment of BPH
Effective care of prostatitis and adenoma should stop the growth of tumor formation. Inhibitors are needed in order to carry out the drug therapy. Part medications include 5-alpha-reductase that converts testosterone to another hormone. From adenomas, it is impossible to get rid of, if you don't slow down the growth of the glands.
Patients who use the inhibitors for a long time, observe the following results:
- adenoma ceases to increase in volume and becomes even less;
- normalizes the flow of urine;
- inflammation of the prostate are eliminated.
It is best to use medications 4-6 months, only then you can see a positive trend. Congestive prostatitis men spend in a short period of time. The drug is present in the designation, if the size of the tumor is greater than 40 ml.
The tablets are assigned strictly according to the recipe. After a month of inhibitors, the patient comes for a visit. Therefore, the dynamics can be seen and installed, there are no side effects that may occur during the reception:
- the quality of the erection is reduced;
- the ejaculation is to be violated.
- the swelling and pain of the chest;
- 2-3 times, decreases the amount of fluid during ejaculation.
The practice shows that after a year of active therapy, the adverse symptoms disappear. In any case, drug therapy is carried out under the supervision of a doctor. And medications for prostatitis and adenoma in men are customized and adapted to the age and health of the patient.
Alpha blockers BPH
Identify the signs of prostatitis in men and its treatment – the work of the urologist. BPH causes a series of sensations that are unpleasant, among which the morbid flow of urine. Alpha blockers are prescribed to relieve tension in muscle tissues. A good tumor of the prostate treated with this drug in the initial phase or in the elderly where the disease is chronic.Therapy last for several months. With all the recommendations remarkable the following positive changes:
- occurs relief of symptoms of the disease;
- the volume of the gland is reduced;
- the patient becomes easier the exit of the urine, the jet strength increases significantly;
- the inflammation of the bladder decreases as the recycled liquid is completely removed.
These effective drugs for prostatitis and BPH are easily tolerated by the patients. Even long-term therapy adverse effects low. But sometimes drugs may experience the following diseases:
- a strong decrease of the blood pressure;
- muscle weakness;
- dizziness and constant pain in the temples.
Long-term complex therapy side effects are. The practice of urology around the world shows that alpha blockers cause the least damage to the body.
The gland of the prostate cannot be treated lightly. Only a comprehensive approach to the diagnosis and treatment will help you avoid surgical interventions.
Hyperplasia prostatic treatment herbal medicine
Drugs in the pharmacy are in the range. To resolve this diversity, which is impossible. Some patients are supporters of phyto-medicines that are created from extracts of plants. Help herbs for prostatitis? The most effective will be discussed below. Synthetic drugs have various side effects. Because of this medical rejection of many patients. The gland of the prostate and can be cured by using special drugs that are made only of herbs and flowers. With prolonged use which give the following results:
- the removal of the inflammation of the urethral channel;
- stabilization of the process of urinating;
- elimination of pain in the groin.
The benefit of herbal medicines is obvious. Doctors prescribe these drugs in combination with drugs synthetic. Unfortunately, this therapy was used in antiquity, of course, use decoctions and syrups. After taking can decrease the pain and improve the flow of urine, but the tumor will not disappear. In pure form that are used for the prevention of prostatitis.
Essential oils: their effectiveness
From pills to wait the result for several months, but it is a better alternative than surgical intervention. But some men prefer home treatment, in the choice of traditional methods. For the reception of certain selected essential oils:
- the fir – it stops the pain and kills bacteria;
- sea buckthorn reduces inflammation;
- cocoa butter – reduces the pain syndrome.
These substances are not consumed orally, and injected into the rectum at night. In some pharmacies you can order rectal suppositories with the addition of these oils. If after the injection, there is burning or itching, then you should abandon this type of therapy.Urologists believe that the esters only relieve a series of symptoms that cause discomfort in everyday life. Another therapy can be used for prevention, but to get rid of severe tumors, this method is not suitable. Unfortunately, men believe the opposite, therefore, that the disease is very advanced and, finally, the necessity of the surgery.
Many doctors, in addition to medical therapy to do exercises for the treatment of prostatitis. Exercises Kegel – that you can normalize the muscle tissue. To understand how to do it, you just have to go to the bathroom. During urination, the need to maintain the jet. Tensing and relaxing the muscles of the pelvis, the man makes a year useful. Long-term employment will be a remarkable result. Still useful for walking, since that is a sedentary lifestyle causes the formation of tumors in the intimate area of men, without counting the infection and genetic predisposition.BPH is a disease that requires immediate treatment to the urologist. Running form is the indication of surgical intervention. Tablets and candles will definitely help, if the time to make an appointment to see the urologist.