Phimosis is a disorder that significantly affect the men's sexual activity. But, what is manifest and how to deal with-not many know. Try to understand.
So, what is phimosis? Under phimosis refers to the narrow foreskin of the penis, due to its structure does not allow to open the head of the penis or causing pain when it is opened.
With any degree of phimosis it is possible to have a normal sexual life?
To know if you can have sex with phimosis primarily we want young people who have never had a sexual experience. According to the condition of the patient, there are different degrees of phimosis in one way or another affect the quality of your daily life:
- Phimosis in the first degree. The head of the penis easily put naked in a relaxed state, however, in order to expose his erect obliged to make a certain, sometimes quite insignificant effort.
- Phimosis of the second degree. To expose the head of the penis is possible only in a state of calm.
- Phimosis in the third degree. The head of the penis is exposed even in a relaxed state, and if established by the un, under the influence of serious effort.
- Phimosis of the fourth degree. The head of the penis is hidden, difficult to urinate.
However, even a slight degree of the said diseases can affect then what will be the sexual lives of men, due to the pain during erection, which leads to a reflection of the reduction and the sexual weakness.
What negative effects can occur if you have sex with phimosis?
Without a doubt, anyone who first encountered phimosis, thinking about how this disease affects their sexual activity. Please, in answer to this question is simply nothing.
Phimosis has a negative impact on the sexual life of men.
All the problems in bed, are a consequence of the disease, are presented below.
- First, the problems with the exposure of the glans during sex cause the semen, and the women's secrets, huge amounts are secreted during sexual intercourse, delayed preputial space of the penis, which in turn causes the development of infections of the male genitourinary system.
- In the second place, the intercourse with phimosis brings enough pain, caused by the following. During the erection of the penis can increase its size by about 50%. Of course, the excess of tension of the prepuce in this case causes the sensation of pain, the strength of which depends on the severity of phimosis. In addition, the strong movements during sex, wearing a alternative of nature, in the majority of cases, followed by micro-tears constriction of the foreskin, which causes more pain and bleeding. In addition, in the future the situation may worsen, which basically means that the sexual lives of men to hell, and ends with psychological sexual dysfunction.
- In the third place, the victim of the foreskin is to open a gateway to serious infections indulging sexually transmitted diseases, for example, because it is possible to become infected with the virus of hepatitis b or C, HIV and many other diseases. In healthy men, the risk of Contracting less.
- Fourth, phimosis reduces the sensitivity of the penis that is caused by the limited sliding of the foreskin over the head and, as a consequence, the lack of stimulation of the erogenous zones. Therefore, to achieve orgasms for men who suffer from phimosis it is very problematic.
- Fifth, phimosis can cause infertility in men dressed with psychological or mechanical in nature.
- In the sixth place, with frequently occurring infections of the system, urogenital accompanying phimosis, negatively affect the viability and motility of sperm.
- Seventh, the phimosis can lead to paraphimosis during intercourse, and that is to pinch the glans narrowed foreskin and emergency that require medical intervention.
How does phimosis the health of your partner?
It seems that the phimosis causing problems for men, however, a significant number of germs, pathogens, accumulates in phimosis in prepucialna space, it can cause infection massive of the genitourinary system of women.
How to have sex for the same?
I think phimosis has no effect? And the pain suffered, and to reach orgasm? And for a good reason. Despite the apparent lack of seriousness of this disease, having sex with phimosis, it is desirable, according to a few simple rules.
- Carry out thorough hygiene care, both before and after the sexual contact. This will reduce the risk of sexually transmitted infections.
- Prepare your penis for retraction, which must be slow and careful, for example, cool it with ice.
- Try to increase the sensitivity of the penis with the help of lubricants.
- Use a condom, it will protect both you and your partner of the infection in the body through microtrauma of the foreskin.
When in contact with a doctor and seek for treatment of phimosis?
Despite the fact that many men live with the disease without experiencing any particular problems, in some cases, phimosis requires immediate medical intervention.
Anxiety symptoms in this case are:
- difficulty or inability outcrops glans;
- problems with urination, that is to say, the accumulation of urine in the cavity of the foreskin and its subsequent discharge in a thin stream or drops;
- painful erection;
- different types of reactions are inflammatory, the discharge of a purulent character, increase nearby lymph nodes, the increase of the body temperature;
- acute pain in the glans penis, which is colored blue;
- phimosis 3rd and 4th degree, not only significantly reduces the quality of sexual life of men, but also filled with the risk of complications of paraphimosis and balanoposthitis.
Treatment of phimosis, depending on its gravity, can be accomplished in several ways:
- stretching by the stretching or Masturbation;
- corticosteroidlike ointments;
- surgical intervention – that is to say, a total or partial circumcision.
The above methods allow you to get rid of phimosis and all the problems related to it'.
As you can see, the sex and phimosis of the things are very compatible, however, run this disease is still not worth it.
Observe the precautions described in the article. Follow the hygiene and to the minimum problem, contact your doctor. Only in this way you will be able to live a full and alive life!