BPH is not a rare disease, as it may seem. Basically, its root is close to the urinary system. Today prostate cancer is very common disease. The positive results of the treatment you are looking for men over 50 years of age in 45% of cases, and after 60 years this figure increases.
To avoid the development of BPH. Only occasionally turned to the doctor, get treatment. In any case, it is impossible to prevent the spread of the disease in the chronic stage: diagnosis and treatment should be done in the initial phase.
Signs and symptoms of BPH
There are several groups of symptoms. Based on a certain irritation of the neck of the bladder enlargement of the prostate. This irritation is manifested as increased urination, which involve frequent visits to the toilet.
Other symptoms cause alterations in the flow of urine in the urethra canal. Your jet is not too strong, in urinating, you must push, and the bladder is not completely emptied.
The first stage of BPH is characterized by the following features:
- frequent emission of urine;
- the inability to control urination;
- the need to push at the beginning or at the end of the urination;
- the emission of urine, weak stream.
In the second stage the symptoms are more pronounced due to compensation mechanisms:
- urine output small droplets of the jet is not at all;
- for the administration of natural needs is necessary to push;
- the residual urine becomes more and more, but the urination is more difficult;
- the presence of painful urination and a strong pain in the lumbar region and the public of the regions, which are fuelled by the excessive consumption of alcohol, hypothermia, and overexertion.
In the third stage, the muscles of the bladder lose their ability to contract and result to the patient can be comforting.
Methods of examination
- determination of the blood prostate-specific antigen.
Type of adenoma
- The roots of the prostate grow into the bladder, and they destroy the sphincter internal. To diagnose the dysfunction.
- The fabric is distributed evenly around the urinary channel, there are no symptoms pathological. This species is rare.
- The bladder is not completely emptied: prevents compaction, which affects the area of the rectum.
The severity of urinary disorders not directly depend on the size of the tumors of the prostate. But the decisive factor is their growth. A small tumour in the urethra significantly affect the health and condition of the body, therefore, it is necessary to timely locate and treat. If the tumor occurs in the area of the side perinatalny glands, can be asymptomatic.
When you should consult a doctor
Man, are found the following symptoms should ask for help to the doctor:
- insistent pain in the lower back;
- pain during sex or urination;
- the inability to control urination;
- natural discharge from the urinary channels;
- decrease of the sexual appetite;
- swelling in the genitals;
- the inability to conceive a child.
It is recommended to visit a urologist once a year as a preventive measure to all men over the age of 40 years. Do not underestimate the gravity of the situation!
To cure prostate cancer early through the use of drugs. In the first place, we recommend the use of products based on herbs, medicines alpha-blockers and to undergo hormone treatment.
To get rid of this disease can be and surgically. This action is resorted to in exceptional cases when medication is ineffective or complications that arise in the course of the disease.
It is recommended not to self-medicate. You must first consult a doctor, as they individually choose the method of treatment of the patient.
- involuntary release of urine, chronic, delayed;
- the development of renal failure, accompanied by reduced appetite, water scarcity, weakness, retching, dryness in the mouth;
- the formation of stones in the kidneys or bladder;
- the susceptibility to bladder and kidney infectious diseases.
- the appearance of blood in the urine due to bleeding in the prostatic veins.